Thursday, December 16, 2010

Picnik Quotes For Friend

70. I'm thinking THE CAREER YOU STUDY THE HEARING REHABILITATION

I first went to a hearing test at age 16 when she noticed he had difficulty studies. Until then I had not realized that the auditory system affects our everyday lives. And, after having made the review and found me what were the "problems" I had, I went to the hearing rehabilitation.

This was noticing as I went, that sounds so far for me sounded one way, actually sounded differently, such as the tune that put on trains before announcing what will be the next stop.

From that moment I knew that hearing rehabilitation work. So much so that you have been thinking of leaving high school, because I thought I was helpless and could not, now I'm thinking of studying a race.

So if something I have clear is that if at the end of the study will largely be thanks to the efforts I made, but another large part be due to auditory rehabilitation. Without it would have taken "half-deaf" and certainly I would have given up.

(This testimony has been sent by a guy from Bilbao)

0 comments:

Post a Comment