Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do North Face Jackets Say North Face On The Back?

67. TAKE BACK OUR ACHIEVEMENTS WORK HARD


My son has improved a lot, but not 100% and 100% and possibly never will be. Yet behind all our achievements are hard work, and I say "our" because it works both he and we (her father and I). Everything costs more than other children, but no doubt it has improved. We

over the past two years we have followed the treatments by Dr. Ferré, the optometrist Delia Garza, the osteopath Rafael Vicetto and Eva Rodriguez, trying not to overwhelm, and I can say that our son is much better.

I sat with him before doing homework, it is now more independent and makes them his own, just call me when you have questions. Exams that prepare themselves together, it costs a lot to memorize and I help him.

Last year 3 of primary term with all remarkable and outstanding as at 1 st and 2 nd his notes were very Justito being 3 º lot harder. In addition it has always been very withdrawn to interact with children, and although the topic of football is still struggling, because it's awkward, you do so, and you are constantly calling the neighbors to come down to play with them.

Pilar Lorenzo (Madrid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment