Sunday, May 1, 2011

How To Create Unsubscribe In Wordpress

My participation in the contest Cantimpalo

presented rooms Children of the Blue House, the finished several months ago but I have not posted anything because I sent the pictures to the magazine thumbnails to participate in the contest organized Inma (Cantimpalo).
The first room is the playroom, the second bedroom and bathroom third child.
As always really enjoy the children's rooms, I love the details they include.


And the big surprise here, I've been a finalist in the competition and have posted my room, I'm very happy, even more because both the winner, Paqui (Gina), as a the finalists, Eva (Tatalamaru) are two great friends, all have stayed home.

This is the story of the magazine, I have not yet received, but my friend Charles (Artisluna) sent me because I wanted to see.

The following entries I post photos of the three rooms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment