Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gay Places In Calcutta



This is the Bathroom Children, both soil and half wall tiles are made of glass, deep down I put a picture of an aquarium. in terms of both the changing furniture, a bathtub and a small cabinet and bench are made entirely by me.


The clown gift of another friend, Mali.

The duckling swimming done for Ascension, the water is simulated gel candles.


In the bath gel I have also to simulate water.

The lamp has light and is made with half a Kinder egg, adorned with printable.
The pictures are of fimo (Ascension).
The carpet is made by me in cross stitch.
The organizer of the bath is made by Ana (Floriluchi) as bear towel is in the changer.

The Diaper Wall Auxi gift from my friend, the clothes that are changing over a gift of another great friend, Helena (Hemego).

Cart made by me with blue raffia that contains all the goodies for the girls' bathroom. The cabinet and bench are also performed by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment