Friday, May 20, 2011

B. Lautrup Physics Of Continuous Matter

Your opinion. The receiver

Hello want to ask your advice so far was quite clear that stays put on my blue house, but once broken furniture I have and seen as left and I'm not so sure.

distribution I explained that I had so far:

: dining-hall-kitchen
First floor: master bedroom and bathroom
Second floor: living / library
Third floor: children's rooms (they are already terminated).

My question is on the second floor the room is connected to the first floor bedroom with a spiral staircase. But when you distribute the furniture in the two rooms, lounge and library, I found that the room look good all the furniture was for both, so I have a spare room and not to put??

If a quarter of a teenager or a boy ??????

A room with a computer, but would put more ?????

Another bathroom with bath this time since that goes along with the master bedroom has a shower??

's see if we all help me a bit.

Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment